Rank: 5 / 1037
43 selected videos
Medicare Supplement Plan G vs Medicare Supplement Plan F
Medicare Supplement Plan G vs. Medicare Supplement Plan F:
Robert Bache aka Medicare Bob explains a few reasons for why Medicare Supplement Plan G offers a better value than Medicare Supplement Plan F.
• Medicare Supplement Plan G will save you money! On average, the Medicare Supplement Plan F costs around $400.00 more per year compared to the Plan G. The only difference in coverage, is that the Plan G requires Medicare beneficiaries to pay the Medicare Part B Deductible. The Medicare Part B...
Does Plan G cover the Part B Deductible?
A Medicare Supplement Plan is an insurance policy that Medicare beneficiaries can purchase to pay the copays, co-insurance and deductibles that Medicare does not pay. The Medicare Supplement Plan G is the second most comprehensive Medicare Supplement Plan that exists.
Please note that the terms "Medicare Supplement' and "Medigap" are interchangeable. They mean the same thing. So if you are comparing a Medicare Supplement Plan G verse a Medigap Plan G, the coverage will be the same.
Proof you should not overpay for your Medicare Supplement Plan
Even though Medicare Supplement Plans offer the same coverage, meaning that Medicare Supplement Plans are "Standardized" by Medicare, insurance companies offering Medicare Supplement Plans can charge different monthly premiums.
In this video, Robert Bache aka, MedicareBob uses Medicare's own publication to prove this to seniors that are shopping for Medicare Supplement Insurance.
"I just do not want people to overpay when they do not have too. There is no reason to overpay for Medicare...
Does Medicare Supplement Plan G cover hospital stays?
Medicare Part A covers hospitalization. However, Medicare Part A does not pay every all of the out pocket costs from the hospital. For 2016, Medicare Part A requires Medicare Beneficiaries to pay a $1,288.00 Deductible. Part A will also require the Beneficiary to pay $322.00 per day starting day 61.
The Medicare Supplement Plan G does pay the Part A Deductible and the Part A co-insurance (the per day charges). So YES, the Medicare Supplement Plan G does cover hospitalizations. If you have...
Related topics : medicare part b supplemental insurance plans / medicare part b supplement plans / medicare part b hospital stay / medicare part b supplemental insurance cost / all medicare supplement plans
How to Choose a Medigap Policy
Robert Bache, "MedicareBob" explains how to choose a Medigap Policy.
1) Are all Medigap Plans the same? Yes, the letter of the Medigap Plan determines what it will cover, not the insurance company that is offering it.
2) Does your Doctor accept Medigap? Yes, as long as your Doctor accepts Medicare, than your Doctor will accept your Medigap Plan.
3) Which is the BEST Medigap Plan? I recommend the Medigap Plan G. Plan G is predictable, as long as you pay your monthly premium, the only out of...
Medicare Supplement Plan N
Medicare Supplement Plan N is also called Medigap Plan N. Medicare Supplement Plan N is a great option for people that want the benefits of having a Medicare Supplement Plan, however want to keep a lower monthly premium.
Since the Medicare supplement Plan N has a lower premium than the Plan F and G, it does cover less. There are only 4 out of pocket costs that the Plan N requires you to pay compared to the Plan F.
The Part B Deductible. (2016 this is $166.00 for the whole year.)
Is Social Security drafting the wrong amount in 2018 for my Part D?
Here is a question that my office is getting a lot the past few days, so I figured other may have this question as well, “I received my social security payment schedule and it appears that my Part D Plan is going to cost $37.00 but I signed up for a $12.00 drug plan. Why is Social Security showing a higher premium?
Here is a question that my office is getting a lot the past few days, so I figured other may have this question as well, “I received my social security payment schedule and it...
Medicare Supplement Rate Increase methods Issued Age, Community Age, Attained Age
Medicare Supplement Rate Increases,. there is a method to the madness... There are three ways your Medicare Supplement Insurance Company can increase your premium price. The more you know, the more you can save.
Note: You are always better off taking a few minutes to shop and compare, there is no reason to pay more than you have to!!!
Robert Bache AKA MedicareBob
Email me with all of your Medicare Questions: Bob@MedicareBob.com
Medicare Supplement Plan F
Medicare Supplement Plan F is the most comprehensive Medicare Supplement Plan that you can purchase. The Medicare Supplement Plan F (also called, Medigap Plan F), will pay for all of the deductibles, copays, and the 20% that Medicare would normally charge you. Compare Medicare Supplement Quotes for FREE: http://www.seniorhealthcaredirect.com/get-your-quote/
medicare shopping service
medicare supplement quotes
quotes for medicare
medicare plan f...
Medicare Supplement Plans: Things You Should Know Video
1) You can shop your Medicare Supplement Plan all year. The December 7th deadline does not apply to Medicare Supplement Plans.
2) Medicare makes it easy for you to compare: Section 6 page 79 in the 2018 Medicare and You book states that the Medicare Supplement Plans are "Standardized". So the benefits of a Medicare Supplement Plan G are the same with every Carrier. The only difference is price.
3) My office makes shopping and comparing easy for you. One phone call and we will give access to...